How to Protect Your Phone Without Antivirus – If you want you can keep your Smartphone Safe without Antivirus. Here we are talking about How to Protect Your Phone Without Antivirus – 10 Best Tips.
How to keep mobile with a virus without antivirus? You may feel weird after hearing this but it is possible. There are other ways to damage the mobile without Antivirus.
In this article with Android Mobile Security Tips, you will find answers to all these questions. So let us know how we can protect our phones without Antivirus.
- Box office par kuch khas nahi Chhaya Jabariya jori
- Whatsapp App me add honge ye new feature
- Tiktok par huye en logo ke 1 crore fans follower
- 2028 Olympic game me shamil hone wala hai Cricket
- Youtube par hit huya Tony Kakkad ka Song
- Common Wealth Game me add kiye gaye ye game
10 Tips to Secure Mobile Without AntiVirus
1. Download Apps From the Google Play Store
2. Keep Google Play Protect On
3. View App Permissions
Before Downloading any Android App in your Mobile Phone, check its Permissions to see what data it uses. Only download apps that are Important for you.
If you find an App suspicious, avoid Downloading and Installing it in your phone or do not give it any permissions.
4. Do not click on suspicious links and emails
5. Keep your OS updated
Once the new version is available, update your phone’s operating system Using the old OS weakens the security of your phone.
So always keep your phone up to date and update the Android apps you use in addition to the OS.
6. Avoid suspicious Websites
7. Always Log out and leave
Whenever you are logged into Facebook, Twitter social media or any website and forum in your mobile and you lose your mobile, access to your online accounts becomes very easy.
Therefore it is very important for the security to use any service whenever you want to log out before logging out.
8. Do not use unknown Wifi
9. Use VPN
10. Use Strong Password
The last word (Conclusion)
If you follow all these Android Mobile Security Tips then you don’t need to use Antivirus in your Phone.
Follow these tips and keep your Phone Safe and Careful, stay alert and keep moving.