Many people want to know How to create a Google Account? Since the last few years, the Internet has been used extensively since then, Google has also increased its products and services. In such a case, if you have a Google Account, you can use all of Google’s services easily. Now the question arises that What is this Google Account? How to create a Google Account? Even though many of us have information about a Google account, there are many people who have used it for its practical use, but there is hardly any information about How to create an account on Google.
Those who do not even know How to create a Google account, Today’s article is going to be full of information for you because Today I will teach How to easily create Google Account in Mobile or Computer.
One thing you must understand is that we need a Google Account to use Google products and services just like we need a key to enter the house. So today I thought about why you should be told, How to create a Google Account or a Google ID. So that you also have the opportunity to use all their free services. So let’s start again without further delay and know more about the Google account.
- Box office par kuch khas nahi Chhaya Jabariya jori
- Whatsapp App me add honge ye new feature
- Tiktok par huye en logo ke 1 crore fans follower
- 2028 Olympic game me shamil hone wala hai Cricket
- Youtube par hit huya Tony Kakkad ka Song
- Common Wealth Game me add kiye gaye ye game
What is a Google Account?
A Google Account is a type of user account that is needed by some online Google services to access, authentication and authorization, in which Gmail, Google+, Google Hangouts, and Blogger are prominent. There are so many Google products that do not require an account to access, in which Google Search, YouTube, Google Books, Google Finance and Google Maps are the main ones.
But we just need an account when we want to upload videos to YouTube and they want to make the necessary edits in Google Maps. So if you want to get the services of Google or any other websites or you want to access them, then having a Google Account is a very important thing.
Types of Google Account
If you do not understand the different types of Google accounts properly, then it is not a mistake in it, because you are not alone in thinking that. As Google’s product offerings began to grow, they started changing their account name types and services. They also changed the features and permission levels of each account. This is not a criticism of Google; Rather it is simply nature’s fast development process for cloud applications.
Google developed so many products and services in a very short time that they needed to keep such separate accounts.
By the way, there are four main types of Google Accounts, which every Google user should know about.
Google Apps Account
Google Apps for Business
Google Apps accounts are great for use, but when it comes to enterprise, then there is only one type of Google Apps for Business account. Google Apps for Business was formerly called “Google Apps Premier Edition.” Users who use this account are provided up to 25GB of Gmail storage space, Calendar, Mail, Docs, Google Video and Google Groups for Business. The Business Account provides about 99.9% uptime as well as a guarantee of providing email and phone support.
These accounts have the convenience of accessing many tools which are very important in legacy systems to synchronize old messages, calendar items, and contacts. Along with Google Apps for Business, access to Postini Message and Security services is also accessible without any additional cost. This Google Apps for Business account is the only account that is not free. It costs $ 50 a year for a user who is roughly $ 5 / month These accounts and services are managed by an admin in Google Apps Dashboard.
How to create a Google Account?
4. After this, Google Account Terms and Conditions will open in front of you. You can read them if you wish. Or skip them and click on the button below I Agree. With this, you agree to all of Google’s terms.
5. After this, you have to get your Google Account verified. For which you will have to type your existing mobile number and click on the Continue button to get OTP.
6. Now Google has to turn, you just have to wait for that Message or OTP These OTPs will be available on your mobile number as a Verification Code by SMS. That OTP has to be written to you in the Verification Box and then click on Continue.
7. Your Google Account is ready after writing the correct Verification Code and after verifying one after another. And along with Google, you will receive 3 welcome emails in the inbox. Those who open you can complete all the steps, but this is not mandatory or mandatory. You can also skip if you wish.
8. Now you are ready to use all of Google’s products and services, such as Gmail, YouTube, Google Plus, Blogger, Drive, etc. Just open these and you will need to sign in with your Google Account Sign In details (User Id and Password).
What are the Advantages of Using Google Mail for Your Business Email
If you have not yet set up your Google mail (Gmail) account for your business, then you are missing out on a lot of things. This is why I am saying that because of having a Google email account, you will feel that you have a full IT team behind your small organization, but for this, you have to first set up a simple business plan and prepare your business email. To access web-based applications. Then your business can also get all the benefits that one is present on this leading web-based email service – or on a Google platform.
Here below you will provide people with information about the many benefits of Gmail that you get from Gmail.
Huge Storage Space
Can Access Online Anywhere
Gmail is very low cost, zero maintenance, and saved in data cloud storage. This means that you can access these emails, documents anytime anywhere through a browser. It does not require an IT system administrator to create an account and to use services to give users access to others. You can do all these tasks by using Google Apps’ dashboard.
You do not have to worry about data backup because all things are stored in Google’s servers. There is no need to worry about security as well. If you want to switch to another provider at some point in time then you can do this and take your domain name with you, which means that you do not have to change your email address if you think Google Apps is not right for you.
Synchronize with Outlook
Your Gmail business email account can be easily synced with familiar platforms such as MS Outlook, Android and iPhone, which many business professionals use. Having a simple synchronization, you can set up your email program very soon and you can use this technology perfectly.
Store Instant Messages (IM) and Video Conferencing
With Gmail business you can integrate other features such as IM storage and video chatting with Gmail, so you can easily stay in touch with clients and co-workers and save conversations and discussions too. To use.